About Dr. Elizabeth J. Kim, Ph.D.
Dr. Elizabeth Kim is the director of Brain Fitness Center in Los Angeles and Orange County where she offers integrated clinical services to children, adolescents, and adults. She is a licensed clinical psychologist and licensed marriage and family therapist in State of California. She is a board-certified neurofeedback practitioner by BCIA (Biofeedback Certification Institute Alliance). She has practiced neurofeedback since 1995.
Her multi-ethnic and dynamic practice is an ideal setting for her vast experience in the healing arts with treatment of autistic spectrum disorders, ADHD, depression, anxiety, PTSD, marriage, and family. She is interested in integrating psychology with neurological, spiritual, and cultural issues. Dr. Kim has been a frequent guest on TV and radio programs. She has conducted numerous seminars and conferences.
• Director, Brain Fitness Center
• State of California, Licensed Psychologist, PSY 12964
• Board Certified in Neurofeedback, BCN, Fellow
• State of California, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, MFC 27285
• Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology, USC.
• Professional Columnist for Parenting and Psychological Issues
– Radio Seoul
– The Korea Daily
– Korean Gospel Broadcasting Co. (Radio)
• American Psychological Association
• Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback